How To Guide
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PUTTING ON YOUR NIRVANA BRACELET
Please be mindful when closing the clasp of your bracelet to ensure it is firmly secured.
Sterling Silver Clip Clasp
To put on your Nirvana Bracelet
1. Place the base of the clasp on wrist whilst resting on lap or desk
2. Hold the base of clasp with your thumb
3. Bring the insert across and push into double safety gate using index finger
4. Close the lid of clasp pressing the flat sides firmly together with index finger and thumb to hear a distinct loud ‘click’
Do not force the clasp. Adjust the position of the tip of the bracelet and try again.
To put on your Mandali Bracelet:
1. Open the Mandali bracelet by pulling the two sides away from each other
2. Put on your wrist
3. Pull on the drawstring balls to tighten
To take off your Mandali Bracelet:
1. Place index finger beneath the Nirvana silver square and pull
2. Remove bracelet from wrist
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR NIRVANA BRACELET
Silver and Leather Bracelets
Initially the leather and silver bracelets may feel a little stiff. Over time these will become more pliable and wear in - like a friendly pair of shoes :)
You can wear your Nirvana Bracelets all the time.
In water. . . Over time the leather will wear . . . but they are designed to be worn. . . .
The Mandali cord too will become a little looser with wear.